Artistic Alchemy: Exploring AI’s Impact on Creativity and Culture
Guest: Nestor Maslej
Artificial intelligence has made inroads in each of the seven categories of art: architecture, cinema, literature, painting, music sculpture, and theater. And in doing so, has challenged what it means to create art, as well as stirred debate about the potential consequences for human creators (writers, actors, and artists), and consumers.
Join us for a discussion about the impact of AI on art with Nestor Maslej, fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation, a technology and policy think tank, and the research manager at the Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI) at Stanford University.
By the way — like the episode title? It was generated for us by AI 🙂
Hosted by: Alexa Raad and Leslie Daigle.
- AI generated short film, The Frost
- Authorship Is Here to Stay — Though AI Will Change What That Means
- As Actors Strike for AI protections, Netflix lists $900,000 AI job
- WGA Would Allow Artificial Intelligence in Scriptwriting, as Long as Writers Maintain Credit
- The AI Index Report – Measuring Trends in Artificial Intelligence
The views and opinions expressed in this program are our own and may not reflect the views or positions of our employers.